Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Concord Road church of Christ

I can hardly describe all the feelings I have about the church that has given me the pleasure of serving for these last 13 1/2 years. I have grown to love the elders and remember them with fondness: Maurice Hall, Harold Coggan, Keith Crowe, Bill Lambert, Don King, Sam Gant, Ron Thomas, Buddy Williams, Jim McGee, Mike Hammond, Steve Ellis, Jerry McCormick, Roy Arnold, and David Harper. Each of these men have a special place in my heart.

I have appreciated deeply the people I worked with Shann Jennings, Joe Wells, Ryan Daniels, Will Tidwell, and Paddy Flanagan. I have so deeply appreciated the secretaries: Nancy Smith, Helen Zemmel, Pam McGee, Emily Wilhite, Deborah Pratt, and Melissa Tolbert.

I appreciate so many deacons with whom I spent much time in planning and working on projects. They are hard workers who have a good favor from God. I thank God for so many prayers, so much good.

As they search for a new minister, may the Lord bless and keep them.

phil

No comments: