Friday, August 26, 2005

This is a start!

Well I suppose if two of my daughters and a son-in-law can have a blog, I can too.

I am a preacher, teacher, author, poet, televangelist, and OU Sooner football fan. I am first a Christian, then a husband, then a father, a brother, a son, and a friend to a lots of people.

My wife Jackie is the greatest. After the Lord, she is the most important person in my life. I love my four children dearly, my granddaughter, and my three sons-in-law. I aso have a wonderful 86 year old mother whom I love, and six brothers and sisters whom I love.

I suppose my greatest aim in to tell folks about the Lord and His word. I hope those who can get it will watch WNPX (Nashville) on Sundays at 6:30 am and Mondays at 10:30 pm to see "God's Answers to Life's Questions." If you can't watch it on tv, you can see the latest programs at these two sites:

tv.God-answers.org
digitalbiblestudy.com

Well, this is a start.

Phil

No comments: