Thursday, April 17, 2008

Let's Go to Israel


If you are interested in going to Israel to see where the Lord Jesus lived and walked, then you may want to go with Dan Chambers and me this fall, Nov. 11-20, for a ten-day tour!

This will be Dan's fifth trip and my second. We'll visit Joppa, Caesarea, Nazareth, the Sea of Galilee, Caesarea Philippi, the Golan Heights, Megiddo, the Dead Sea, Ein Gedi, Jerusalem, Bethlehem, the Valley of Elah, and much more.

We will stay in top hotels and each delicious food. It will be a wonderful trip with experienced guides.

When you read the Bible, you'll read it with greater understanding and insight.

If you are interested, please let me know. I will gladly send you a brochure and reservation request.

Phil

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you email the flyer or do we need to give you a phycial address?

Phil Sanders said...

Rick,

email me, and I will send you a flyer and reservation for the trip.

Thanks for inquiring1
Phil