- 12th largest religious group in America
- 6th fastest growing church in America
- 4th in the nation in the total number of congregations
- 5th in the nation in number of counties in which there is a congregation
- 1st in the nation in distribution of congregations
- 1st in the nation in weekly attendance
When you consider that we lost only 69 churches (2000-2006) and yet are 4th in the number of congregations throughout the US is rather remarkable.
The call for changing doctrine or die is premature...